(1) Linkedin profile checks,
(2) Front-office staff directory and annual media guide checks,
(3) Google News alerts,
(4) Volunteers who have something to share,
(1) Professionals don’t necessarily update their Linkedin profiles when they join a team or leave.
(2) They might be working under some department else than ‘basketball operations’.
(3) Teams might work with 3rd party consultants/companies which are not traceable unless mentioned in a PR bulletin.
Now that you better understand the circumstances, please send us an email at info(@)nbastuffer(.)com if you want to contribute. If you think you can do a better list, please keep stalking us 🙂
Professionals Working at the NBA and Franchises
Trending Now on NBAstuffer
We try to keep this list up-to-date. Consider using the social media buttons below, or add the page URL when sharing it anywhere.