(1) Linkedin profile checks
(2) Front-office staff directory and annual media guide checks
(3) Google News alerts
(4) Volunteers who have something to share
(1) Professionals don’t necessarily update their Linkedin profiles when they join a team or leave.
(2) They might be working under some department else than ‘basketball operations’.
(3) Teams might work with 3rd party consultants/companies which are not traceable unless mentioned in a PR bulletin.
DO US A FAVOR?
Our list was first published in 2009. It was a lot easier to update a few people for a handful of teams back in that time. Since then, franchises have invested heavily in their analytics departments.
This is why keeping up with staff transactions has been tough lately for us.
Feel free to share your knowledge about the analytics people and help improve accuracy.
Professionals Working at the NBA and Franchises
Trending Now on NBAstuffer
We try to keep this list up-to-date. Consider using the social media buttons below, or add the page URL when sharing it anywhere.