Rules for DraftKings Classic Contests
– 8 Players in your lineup whose salaries must not exceed $50K.
– Players in your lineup must be from at least 2 teams
– Players in your lineup must be from at least 2 separate games.
– Players in your lineup must have these positions: PG, SG, SF, PF, C, G*, F**, and UTIL***.
* G indicates eligibility for both PG or SG.
** F indicates eligibility for both SF or PF.
*** UTIL means you can select a player from any position.
A player with a PG/SF position indicates eligibility for both PG and SF.
Fantasy Points (FPTS) Calculation
+ Points * (1)
+ 3PTM * (0.5)
+ Rebounds * (1.25)
+ Assists * (1.5)
+ Steals * (2)
+ Blocks * (2)
+ Turnovers * (-0.5)
+ Double Double +1.5
+ Triple Double +3
You can change any player whose game hasn’t started and if the first games of the slate have already begun.Check out the DFS Course