This season, the NBA has made significant changes to NBA schedule such as reduction of the four-games-in-five-nights and back-to-back games. Here are the impacts of this scheduling adjustments in a big picture:
* Brooklyn, starting its 9 game road trip (longer than any team in the NBA) on February 23, 2016, and not returning to Barclays Center until March 13, 2016.
* San Antonio and LA LAkers are among the teams that will have stretches spanning eight road games. Clippers? They will cover five games at maximum this season.
* Bulls and Warriors have 7 game road trip scheduled during the season.
* Detroit fans will enjoy 9 straight home games between March 16 and April 1.
* Denver and LA Lakers will play an instance of 8-game homestands.
* Seven game homestand stints will include Toronto, Phoenix, New Orleans, Portland, Charlotte and Miami.
|TEAM||CONFERENCE||DIVISION||MAX ROAD TRIP LENGTH||MAX HOMESTAND LENGTH|