Put your mouse over to the player names to get a chart that indicates DFS performances (ceiling, floor and season average included) of last 5 games. Provide us feedback on how this page can be improved to better fulfill your DFS needs.
In order to qualify for a player to appear on this page, he must have played at least 5 games. We analyze player situations every game day through 4 factors:
(1) playing on road or at home,
(2) having rest or no-rest,
(3) past performance versus opponent team,
(4) last 5 game performance
and generate NBA DFS advices for 3 major fantasy operators.
All of those factors taken into account by our data driven and learning NBA DFS algorithm. So, we get to a point where we can predict how the players have performed under the similar situations.
* If the player gets more DFS points than his season DFS points average, then this factor is credited with a "+" sign,
* If the player gets less DFS points than his season DFS points average, then this factor is credited with a "-" sign,
* If the analyzed situation has not occurred for the player in the season yet, then this factor gets a "/" sign.
We recommend you to pick players for your lineups by filtering those who get "+ + + +" evaluation for that fantasy web site.